With flexibility and cut+join installation system, RBG strip is preferred material for indoor light designers if involved in bar, club, restaurant, cafe, lounge and events. The colour changing and mixed effects will absolutely give you a surprise! RGB is a versatile flexible colour changing LED strip. The surface mount LED’s are on a 12mm wide flexible PCB with 3M adhesive tape on the rear to allow quick and easy installation. It has a very low power consumption (6W per meter) and to be used with attached RGB Colour Changing controllers and power supply units.
- High brightness light
- Ideal decoration for bed room, living room and kitchen
- Cuttable and jointable to suit all size applications
- Extremely energy efficient- low voltage
- Flexible design to avoid leaving any shadows on surfaces.
- Long life up to 50,000 hours
- Easy to install
| Paramater || Rating || || Paramater || Rating |
| Input Voltage || AC 12V || LED Type || 5050 |
| Max Power || 5.5W/M || Colour Control || YES |
| Driver || 12V adapter || LED QTY/M || 36pcs |
| Light Colour || RGB || Life Span || 50,000 Hours |
| Chipset || Epistar || IP Rating || IP 20 |
| View Angle || Fixed || Connector || DC plug |
| Beam Angle || 120° || Package Size || 240*200*25mm |
| Dimmable || YES || Length || 1.2M |
| || || Weight || 350g |
- Use high brightness PLCC-2 SMD LEDs as lighting source.
- Each LED has 120° viewing angle for even light.
- LED Cool-white.
- Flexible material.
- Length of each strip is 1.2 Meter, which can be cut as the segment based on the cutting mark.
- 1.2 Meter (2.4 Strips 50 cm, 30 LEDs/ PCS) in each reel.
- ROHS compliant.
1.The power supply and LED Flex Strips are connected by cable.
2. Before installation, tear the 3M double-sided adhesive on the back of the strip, and stick the light strip on the aluminum heat sink strip straightly. The strip can be cut as the segment based on the cutting mark . Flexible LED strip can bend, bend radius should not be less than 38mm.
- Attention: Keep the whole installation off power until the work is completely finished. A connection with the power on will destroy the LED.
- Do not operate the product rolled-up or in its package. The product may be destroyed by its self-generated heat.
- Make sure before the installation of several LED strips, that the 'Bin Code' (Letter) is the same on each strip.
- LED react sensitive on high temperatures Before installation pay attention to the expected temperature at the place of operation. This may not exceed the allowed ambient temperature(ta) of the product.
- Make sure the light chain is not damaged by sharp edges and the like when installing it. Do not strain the product mechanically